We are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to support the global sales team with reporting, forecasting and CRM data management. Being a global role, this position will require occasional early mornings and late evenings.
- Weekly reporting against our monthly orders forecast.
- Tracking of various sales productivity metrics – win rates, forecasting accuracy, stagnant opportunities, leads, etc.
- Assist with CRM related projects – pricing, data governance, continuous improvement projects, etc.; will require working on various cross-functional teams.
- Assist with maintenance of Sales Team SharePoint site.
- Assistance with Executive Staff reporting and Ad Hoc reporting / data requests.
- Assistance with meeting / training session planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related focus.
- At least two years of previous Sales Operations experience.
- At least one year of experience with Salesforce.com.
- Strong MS Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong communication skills and ability to present information in a clear and concise way.
- Experience with MS SharePoint preferred.
- Cross-Functional Team membership / leadership preferred.
- Experience delivering CRM related training to sales team members is beneficial.
- Limited (<10%) travel may occur – domestic and international.
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, and ancestry, marital or veteran status.
We are not accepting resumes or calls from outside agencies regarding this position at this time. Thank you for your cooperation.