Under the responsibility of the Sales & Services Manager and with the help of the complete PMS team he or she will have to implement and develop the sales strategy define by PMS management. He or she will have to increase the existing customer base on his territory in Pharmaceutical and electronic market sector.
The increase of the turn over should be the results of new customers, new applications, new technologies from PMS and also a better penetration of the existing product line in our core market.
With a large autonomy he or she will have to organize his agenda to achieve the given objectives:
- Implementation of the strategy define by PMS management.
- Maintain good relation with existing customer bases and prospection on the field to get new ones
- Customer visit, presentation of technical and commercial proposals and product demonstration
- Provide technical and financial quote to the customers
- Manage on a daily bases our data bases (customer account- opportunities…)
- Provide reports (activities reports- forecast- …)
- This position requires to have a large autonomy and a lot of travel on the territory of concern. Some travels abroad in Europe or USA may be required (training or sales meeting)
- This position is based in Benelux
- A solid scientific level is required (Bachelor degree minimum, advanced degree desirable).
- A minimum of three years of related sales experience is required. Specific knowledge and experience in the following areas is highly desirable: cleanrooms, clean manufacturing processes, pharmaceutical production and including GMPs and associated regulations, capital equipment sales.
- Dutch (mother language) and fluent French and English is also required.
- A first experience with CRM (Customer Relation Management like “sales force” et “Miller Heiman” sales techniques are welcome
Salary will be made of fix salary + commission based on sales objective and a car and will be depending on profile and experience of the candidate.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to PMSBelgium@pmeasuring.com.
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, and ancestry, marital or veteran status.
We are not accepting resumes or calls from outside agencies regarding this position at this time. Thank you for your cooperation.