We are recruiting for a Product Line Manager for Service. Through effective voice of the customer analysis, the PLM establishes Services’ differentiated market position while ensuring business growth and profitable operations. These goals are met through an unflinching commitment to understanding customer needs, skills in technical marketing and an ability to navigate the competitive landscape.
Marketing and business development:
- Ensure that Service supports Particle Measuring Systems vision.
- Propose and champion Service’s strategic goals and direction.
- Discover market needs – present and future.
- Accurately plot the PMS course through the competitive landscape.
- Develop and launch value-added Service offerings that generate incremental revenue and establish competitive differentiation in the market.
- Work with business units to provide end-of-life roadmaps and customer support options.
- Develop Service related collateral materials communicating organization capabilities.
- Train the Sales team and drive growth generating selling efforts.
- Participate in general Service operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university; technical degree a plus
- Four+ years’ experience in a customer facing position supporting, promoting or selling technical products and services.
- Critical skills:
- Verbal and written communications
- Project management
- Domestic and international travel.
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, and ancestry, marital or veteran status.
We are not accepting resumes or calls from outside agencies regarding this position at this time. Thank you for your cooperation.