To continue and accelerate our growth, we are looking for a Product Line Manager for Air and Gas process and environmental contamination monitoring products. These products service the semiconductor, Display, LED, Disk Drive, Electro-Optics and other high-tech markets.
- Manage assigned product lines and related investment delivering organizational growth and profitability goals.
- Ensures production planning efforts are accurately forecasted and staged
- Lead and routinely perform formal voice of customer and product road-mapping initiatives
- Develop/validate business plans and requirements documents to justify and guide R&D efforts.
- Maintain clear understanding of competitive space and each products value proposition
- Responsible for the creation and deployment of technical marketing, sales information and collateral to field personnel and customers
- Provide expert guidance to customers and global sales channel of correct equipment to meet their application and process needs.
- Ensures optimal product lifecycle management of new and pre-existing products.
- Collaborates with a variety of functional areas such as sales, engineering, manufacturing and operations related to product management, sustaining engineering and order fulfillment.
- Author/co-author technical articles related to assigned products with technologists or customers.
- Maintains customer communications and contacts thru online CRM system.
- Ensures product collateral and sales materials are accurate and timely
- Works with MarCom on collateral and tradeshows related to product line
- Requires some domestic and international travel. (25%-50%)
- Administers and complies with all EH&S policy, procedures as set forth by Federal, State and company directives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BS degree in Engineering or the sciences. An advanced degree or MBA is a plus
- 8 or more years of experience marketing instrumentation or equipment to the semiconductor industry
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong understanding of semiconductor materials, device production and process challenges.
- Specific knowledge of semiconductor yield drivers, process gasses, chemistries or production environments is desirable.
- Has demonstrated marketing and/or business skills, including market assessments, prospecting, business development and customer management.
- Has proven ability to work across functional and cultural boundaries