We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to perform a variety of functions to support our global efforts. This is a great position for a recent college graduate who is highly motivated, hardworking, and interested in marketing within a high tech industry.
In this position you will gain not only practical experience, but also learn how to use various marketing platforms including Pardot, SalesForce, Google Adwords, Kentico, Google Analytics, and social media (YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Manage email campaigns including external and internal communications
- Edit and send out corporate press releases
- Create and manage social media campaigns
- Work with our eleven international offices to apply our marketing and PR programs to their global markets
- Manage website updates
- Customer notifications
- Manage Life Sciences US based tradeshows
- Ensure leads are managed and reported
- Report creation using Pardot, Google Analytics, and SalesForce
- Support sales team and international offices with marketing requirements
- PPC Advertising
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Four year degree, preferably in English, Communications, Marketing, or Business.
- Must have strong writing and editing skills.
- Must be well organized.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, and ancestry, marital or veteran status.
We are not accepting resumes or calls from outside agencies regarding this position at this time. Thank you for your cooperation.