Inside Sales Representative
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to create sales solutions and provide quality customer service to support the goals and objectives of PMS. In addition, the position will act as an inside sales liaison, utilizing a team approach to ensure that field sales personnel have the support necessary to allow increased levels of customer contact through such efforts as pre-qualifying sales leads and providing customer quotations. Will also manage defined key performance indicators and individual performance measures to evaluate continuous levels of improvement.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Cold-calling for all PMS products and services to new and existing customers.
- Provide quotes for customers, distributors and representatives
- Provide a general point of contact for field sales personnel for inquiries on deliveries, customer information, applications, pricing, etc.
- Respond to customer contacts, and assist with product applications inquiries.
- Qualify, follow up and manage data related to sales leads received from web site, 800 line calls or other sources.
- Assist in development and maintenance of database related to customer relationship management.
- Assist in development of tele-marketing and other sales strategies designed to increase sales and customer satisfaction.
- Track activity and customer interaction using defined Key Performance Indicators, report data as directed.
- Develop customer interaction, presentation and facilitation skills. Master use and function of key PMS instruments to facilitate customer equipment and software demonstration.
- Travel as required to visit key customers with field sales and management personnel.
- Perform other duties assigned
- Four-year degree in marketing, business or technical field with a business background
- Prior business experience desirable.