We are looking for an Electronic Technician to perform alignment and calibration of instruments and use logical troubleshooting techniques to troubleshoot and repair instruments in a product family.
- Perform laser and optic alignment and calibration of instruments in a product family.
- Use logical troubleshooting techniques to repair instruments in a product family.
- Program and troubleshoot PCB assemblies.
- Train others in those operations where designated as qualified.
- Identify and segregate report trends and provide disposition recommendations for non-conforming materials.
- Maintain quality documents to ensure process flow and control.
- Follow policies and procedures to ensure a safe work environment.
- Associates degree in Electronics (two year vocational education) or equivalent is required
- Six months of related experience in a manufacturing environment is required; 2 years preferred
- Able to read and follow written, graphic and pictorial procedures
- Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills are required
- Must be able to read analog and digital circuit schematic diagrams
- Must be comfortable with Microsoft Office suite
- Understanding of Basic Dos preferred
- Strong customer focus
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds, several times per day
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, and ancestry, marital or veteran status.
We are not accepting resumes or calls from outside agencies regarding this position at this time. Thank you for your cooperation.