We are looking for a Configuration and Quality Systems Specialist to manage the Design Change process; including Bill of Material and Item Master changes to new, existing and non-standard products.
- Owns and manages the Design Change Implementation (DCI) procedure and forms.
- Updates Item Master and Bill of Material files in accordance with the DCI.
- Maintains established product configuration identification system including part numbering, naming nomenclature, etc.
- Set-up and maintain on line accessibility and status accounting of all controlled engineering and quality system documentation.
- Provides support in general word processing, slide/overhead presentations, and documentation graphics (flow charts, simple diagrams, etc.)
- Maintains the control of Measuring and Monitoring test equipment.
- Assure that documentation conforms to Quality Management System procedures and ISO 9001 guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Two or more years' experience of managing and maintaing item masters and bill of materials in a MRP/ERP system is preferred.
- Computer literate with expertise in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio; Access is a plus.
- Working knowledge of ISO9001 and ISO17025 requirements.
- Attention to detail, self-motivated and able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment.
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings; and harmonize information with related technical documentation/specifications.
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, and ancestry, marital or veteran status.
We are not accepting resumes or calls from outside agencies regarding this position at this time. Thank you for your cooperation.