We are looking for an Analog Engineer to perform assignments involving the research, design, development and/or evaluation of new, advanced technologies for new product development and sustaining engineering projects.
- Provides design concept, developmental timetables and anticipated costs
- Conducts hands on assembly, evaluation and testing of prototypes
- Documents and reports on test results
- Prepares and participates in Design Reviews
- Analyzes situations and formulates engineering conclusions by the application of engineering and/or mathematical principles and tools
- Assists manufacturing engineering with implementation into production including suggested parameters for test of production units, determination of most efficient methods of manufacture and preparation of final design revisions
- Assists in establishing and/or upgrading internal engineering standards and practices
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of five years experience in analog circuit design, including simulation
- Minimum of two years design experience in laser and opto-electronic systems
- Development of several commercial systems or subsystems for commercial products that met appropriate goals for cost, reliability, testability, serviceability and performance
- Experience with design and development procedures that are consistent with ISO 9001 requirements
- Must be capable of applying intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of assignments
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, and ancestry, marital or veteran status.
We are not accepting resumes or calls from outside agencies regarding this position at this time. Thank you for your cooperation.