We are seeking a high energy Mid-West Sales Representative for our Electronics Division providing, high performance monitoring solutions to the semiconductor, Aerospace, LED, Electro-Optics and other high-tech markets.
- Bachelor of Science or Master of Science in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Aerosol Science
- Expertise in the principles and practice of particle measurement technology
- Manage a large and diverse customer base ranging from local sites of large multi-national accounts to smaller privately owned entities.
- Direct sales efforts to achieve corporate sales and revenue goals
- Develop and facilitate close relationships with customers and prospects in the field.
- Develop and maintain accurate account records, action plans, and sales forecasts
- Manage time and travel schedules to achieve maximum sales coverage effectively
- Perform and coordinate instrument demonstrations to gain customer confidence.
- Use and maintain CRM account and opportunity records on a daily basis
- Keep management informed with regular reports on planned activities, account trends, economic conditions and competitive activities
- Share insights on new product or service opportunities based on continuous customer interactions and relationships
- Requires extensive travel throughout assigned region with occasional visits to corporate office
The Ideal Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or the sciences. An advanced degree or MBA is a plus
- >5 years direct instrumentation sales experience into the target markets
- Strong technical background
- Salesforce CRM and IFS ERP experience preferred
- Key account management experience preferred
- Residential address in Chicago or Minneapolis area preferred
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, and ancestry, marital or veteran status.
We are not accepting resumes or calls from outside agencies regarding this position at this time. Thank you for your cooperation.