- We are looking for an analytical Aerosol Scientist to perform work in R&D, production and customer support; requiring engineering knowledge of science and art. Will design instrumentation for new product development and ongoing product support. Work requires originality and judgment in the independent evaluation, selection and substantial adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Bachelor of Science or Master of Science in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Aerosol Science
- Expertise in the principles and practice of particle measurement technology
- Experience with using computational software (such as Finite Element Analysis) to design and optimize instrumentation
- Experience in the development of condensation particle counters
- Experience with the development of design specifications and/or statements of work
- Experience with the development of test specifications and test methods
- Experience with analyzing test results and recommending design iterations
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, and ancestry, marital or veteran status.
We are not accepting resumes or calls from outside agencies regarding this position at this time. Thank you for your cooperation.