Aluguel de um Contador de Partículas / Opções de Leasing
PARTICLE COUNTER RENTALS
Do you need a particle counter or molecular contamination monitor for a short-term project or troubleshooting?
We have the right equipment, the technical support, and a comprehensive rental program to meet your needs.
Benefits of Renting
- Most cost-effective solution for short-term projects
- Frees up capital for other spending requirements (converts fixed costs to variable costs)
- No concerns over maintenance, calibration, or cost-of-ownership
- Same great technical support from Particle Measuring Systems
Rental Program Details
Rental periods are on a monthly basis, with the rental period beginning when the customer receives the equipment.
Most of the equipment manufactured by Particle Measuring Systems is available for monthly rental, subject to availability at the time needed.
- All rented equipment is calibrated per ISO 9001 work instructions
- All equipment is fully warranted during the rental period
- Appropriate accessories are included (power cords, cables, connectors, manuals, etc)
- Technical phone support is included with the rental (real people answer the phone, not machines)
- On-site installation and training is an optional item with each rental
PARTICLE COUNTER LEASES
Need a particle counter or molecular contamination monitor for the long-term, but don't have the capital expense budget for the purchase?
Particle Measuring Systems has a flexible leasing program to help with the financing.
All of our equipment and software can be paid for on a monthly lease payment program.
Benefits of Leasing
- Conserves capital
- Flexible payment structure to fit your budget
- Upgrade, purchase, or renewal options at the end of your lease period
- Achieve return-on-investment while you pay off the equipment
- Tax benefits (depending on your local tax laws and accounting methods)
Lease Programs Available
Two types of leases are offered, with the primary difference being in the purchase option at the end of the lease:
- $1 Buy-out Lease
At the end of the lease period, the customer may purchase the equipment for $1. With the low buy-out price, this lease program essentially gives the customer "lease-to-own" financing.
- Fair Market Value (FMV) Lease
At the end of the lease period, the customer may purchase the equipment for its current fair market value, or the customer may return the equipment to Particle Measuring Systems at no extra charge. This program gives the customer the lowest monthly payment and more options at the end of the lease. Note that the FMV lease program does not apply to all equipment, and does not apply any software products.
Particle Counter Rental and Leasing Brochure
Submit a request for Services from Particle Measuring Systems
For addional information regarding our lab testing services, contact:
Phone: (303) 443-7100 ext. 454
Toll-Free: (800) 238-1801