The Molecular division of Particle Measuring Systems focuses on monitoring for airborne and surface molecular contamination (AMC and SMC).
As the pioneers of real-time monitoring in the semiconductor industry, we have the resources and expertise to successfully quantify contaminants, identify sources and trends, and troubleshoot problems.
We have a complete offering of molecular services to choose from, based upon your needs.
- Analysis of acids in air
- Analysis of ammonia and amines in air
- Analysis of organic compounds in air (hydrocarbons, siloxanes, NMP, etc)
- Analysis of surface condensables and trace metals
- Real-time AMC monitoring
- Real-time SMC monitoring
- Process gas, CDA, or filter efficiency monitoring
- Outgas testing of FOUPs, reticle pods, etc
- Expert troubleshooting identifies problems quickly and thoroughly
- Identify contaminating species and events (sources)
- Quantify AMC and SMC levels by location and time
- Chemical filter post-mortem analysis
- Validate and establish confidence in accuracy and functionality of analyzers
- Test methods and techniques are shared and agreed upon with customer before service
Download our Molecular Contamination Services brochure
:: Submit a request for Services from Particle Measuring Systems ::
For addional information regarding our lab testing services, contact:
Toll-Free: (800) 238-1801